Graphic artist experienced with design and production for print and web, primarily with Adobe products. My strengths are in the details such as product illustration, image retouching, press preparation, and creating web graphics. Accomplished with photography, especially of the landscape.
• Strong sense of layout, typography, and color
• Image retouching, compositing, and color correction
• Translate concepts into press or web-ready files
• Self starter, can work independently or with teams
• Improvise and problem solve to keep projects moving
• Learn new skills and work outside of job description
The time I've spent in the graphics industry has given me the skills and experience to evolve and adapt easily to move projects to completion. I am comfortable with contract or permanent assignments, have my own equipment, and am happy working onsite or remotely.
My photography is not labored or meticulously planned... most times I don’t use a tripod. I rely on instinct and patience, following a concept of what I have envisioned for each location. Luck also plays a role, when subject and light come together in a special way. panoramics...
5500 Degree Studio is named after the average color temperature of daylight which describes its characteristics midway between ultraviolet and infrared. Light and color are fascinating to me and I enjoy capturing their qualities in print, logo, web, and photo projects.