Graphic Artist experienced with design and production for print and web, primarily with Adobe and Squarespace. My strengths are in the details such as image retouching, press preparation, and creating web graphics. Accomplished with photography, especially of the landscape.
• Strong sense of layout, typography, and color
• Image retouching, resizing, and conversion
• Translate concepts into press or web-ready files
• Improvise and problem solve to keep projects moving
• Learn new skills and work outside of job description
• Self starter, can work independently or with teams
My time in the graphics industry has given me the skills and experience to evolve and adapt easily and to problem solve, moving projects to completion. I wish to continue with project or contract assignments that allow me to continue working independently, either onsite or off.
My photography is not labored or meticulously planned... most times I don’t use a tripod. I rely on instinct and patience, following a concept of what I have envisioned for each location. Luck also plays a role, when subject and light come together in a special way. See Archives...
5500 Degree Studio is named after the average color temperature of daylight which describes its characteristics midway between ultraviolet and infrared. Light and color are fascinating to me and I enjoy capturing their personalities in my Print, Logo, Web, and Photo projects.